To Grow as One of Top 3 Bangladeshi Hardware & Software Solution Providers.
To be a respected and profitable provider of a range of products and services through:
This Company started its Journey in the year of 1998. The Present Managing Director Mr. Hafiz Akber Ahmed Registered this company with the help of his college period friend Mr. Md. Alamgir Hossain (Since 2010, Income Tax Commissioner). In that time Ms. Ayesha Siddiqua & Hafiz Akber Ahmed became its founder Directors.
Before its birth Hafiz Akber Ahmed started its business with the following companies:
1) Best Computer Technologies (BCT)
2) Bengal Motor Works (BMW)
3) Four Ace International (FACE)
4) Best Motor Works
Beside those the following companies are in motion:
1) Computer 21/52, 2) 21/52 Banijjo Uddog, 3) mi7, 4) Aequita Ltd.
All of the companies are under the umbrella of Group 21/52
Presently this Group represents the following Brand Products:
1) Dell, 2) Canon, 3) Riso, 4) Samsung, 5) Fujitsu, 6) Toshiba, 7) Datacard, 8) NISCA, 9) mi7, 10) ACME, 11) Vivitek, 12) Hitachi
Foreign Product Represents:
1) Dell, 2) Xerox, 3) HP, 4) Toshiba, 5) RISO, 6) Hitachi, 7) Canon, 8) Vivitek, 9) Brother, 10) NEC, 11) ACME, 12) mi7
Local Item Represents of:
1) Flora Limited
2) Smart Technologies (BD) Ltd.
3) Orient Computers
4) Computer Source Ltd.
5) International Office Machines Ltd.
6) Global Brand Pvt. Ltd.
7) SiS Inflectionpoint (BD) Ltd.
1) ICT Solutions with Computer, Printer, UPS & Related Items
2) ICT Solutions with Server & Related Items
3) Integration of ICT Solution and its belongings
1) The President's Office
2) Bangladesh Parliament Secretariat
3) All Jail (Prisons) of Bangladesh
4) All Government Hospitals, Clinic & Health Centers
5) 200 Upazila (Sub District) of Directorate of Famly Planning, Ministry of Health & FP
6) President Guard Regiment
7) Dhaka DC Office
8) Comilla DC Office
9) Jamalpur DC Office
10) Sherpur DC Office
11) Military Staff College
12) Board of Investment
13) Public Service Commission
14) Election Commission Secretariat
15) Cabinet Division
17) Education Engineering Department
18) Ministry of Finance
19) Ministry of Home Affairs
20) Ministry of Foreign Affairs
21) Ministry of Water Management Improvement Project (WMIP) Resources
22) Ministry of Civil Aviation & Tourism
23) Ministry of Hill Tracts Affairs
24) Ministry of Social Affairs
25) Information Commission Bangladesh
26) Micro Credit Regulatory Authority
27) Ministry of Cultural Affairs
28) Ministry of Planning
29) Ministry of Industries
30) Ministry of Planning
31) Ministry of Land
32) Bangladesh Bank
33) United Nations Development Program (UNDP)
1) The President office & Residence for Contract Service
2) Bangladesh Bank, Head Office
3) Coast Guard Bangladesh (Border Guard for Coastal Area).
4) Local Government Engineering Department (LGED)
5) Police HQ
6) Passport Directorate
7) Bangladesh Public Service Commission Secretariat (BPSC)
8) National Security Intelligence (NSI)
9) Bangladesh Bureau of Statistics (BBS)
10) Education Engineering Department (EED)
11) Public Works Department (PWD)